RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Detonation...

Go down 
+4
Mr Trapper
Ace Pain
Draven
LvG
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cwxstorm

Next Detonation... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 am

Mr Trapper wrote:
We need to loose the naw look, been talking to farrell and he said rcwa is too much like naw?? don't just over fill the card because everyone wants a match, try and use your head abit and go "right first match should be a cruiser match because its fast and quick and will get everyone pumped to watch the second match", i also want a decent title run if thats cool. Smile

MORNING GUYS I JUST HAD A SHIT!

Slightly disagree. this is byw, therefore anything goes. If people want a match they should get one as we are only doing it for a laugh and for enjoyment.

All id like to have is a bigger focus on characters and promos/segments etc

As mentioned above, we do need a frequent gm as it opens up loads of options.
Back to top Go down
Sam Weston
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 am

If we were Pro/Indy then we could look at it that way, but this is a backyard fed and if people turn up and want a match who are we to not give them one ? Prime example would be when CCW came down and bill didn't even book them on the card, if people make the effort to come down put them in a match with someone.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwa.forumotion.com
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 am

I dont care who i face but i just wanna know a card for nxt week show
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 am

I like the tournament idea very much. It seems more logical to do it that way other than just throwing two contenders in to the picture. Who's gonna be in that tourny then? How many people?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 am

Right, don't let us know the spoilers!
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:52 am

Init lol
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Right, I know there isn't a Detonation this weekend but I'd be curious to know what ideas you've got for a card for the next Detonation anyway Ash???... Whenever it is... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 pm

working on a card atm, i liked scotts idea of storm coming out and will include that, possible have a few guys claiming they deserve a shot. GM Wilson announces that the number 1 contender will have to earn it, set up the tournament. Ideally it would be an 8 man ttournament, with the final at Dead End with the winner facing Scott at September Sacrifice. The entrants are LvG, Storm, Myself, Ace, Pezza, Spike, DVV and MOS. That sound cool?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleydeering
cwxstorm

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

Draven wrote:
working on a card atm, i liked scotts idea of storm coming out and will include that, possible have a few guys claiming they deserve a shot. GM Wilson announces that the number 1 contender will have to earn it, set up the tournament. Ideally it would be an 8 man ttournament, with the final at Dead End with the winner facing Scott at September Sacrifice. The entrants are LvG, Storm, Myself, Ace, Pezza, Spike, DVV and MOS. That sound cool?

Yes mate. Just bare in mind where everyone goes as it dont matter who is in the final, everyone should benefit from it if done right and we can get some kick ass matches and fueds.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Cough? Am I Black? It Seems The Whole Roster Is In The Tournament...
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:26 am

Josh wrote:
Cough? Am I Black? It Seems The Whole Roster Is In The Tournament...

Josh u will be concentrating on the Detonation title, and a possible feud with brad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleydeering
cwxstorm

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:11 am

Just an opinion as i do have experience of tournaments. If we do one it should all be held on the same day, so 7 matches.

Its far more exciting as everyone gets more hyped for the final as they get to see the eliminations happen. The MV would also look great. You generally keep the opening rounds short.

You could in theory build up for it by having qualifying matches in the next couple of weeks. Bare in mind im not here the next 2 weeks.

The winner doesnt have to instantly use the number one contender, and could wait until the ppv, or if you really wanted to use it like a money in the bank and challenge the champion to a match when he chooses.

Genreally my thoughts are keep the tournament to 1 day. The final will mean a hell of a lot more if one all in 1 day (like king of teh ring, king of the deathmatch etc) then if won over the course of 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 am

If i was ever a champion, i'll be the best champion in the world... Oh wait, i already am!

PARTY TIME!
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Mr Trapper wrote:
If i was ever a champion, i'll be the best champion in the world... Oh wait, i already am!

PARTY TIME!
NAKED PARTY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Detonation...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2