RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Detonation...

Go down 
+4
Mr Trapper
Ace Pain
Draven
LvG
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LvG

LvG

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:23 am

Right, don't know when this is gonna be but I've made this thread to discuss ideas for a card so fire away people...

Here's an idea I have.

Ash and Perry vs. LvG and MOS - I have the reason obviously and because they beat me in the numbers game last time MOS could be my partner because he lost due to Perry's interference at Dead End.

What d'ya reckon?
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 am

LvG wrote:
Right, don't know when this is gonna be but I've made this thread to discuss ideas for a card so fire away people...

Here's an idea I have.

Ash and Perry vs. LvG and MOS - I have the reason obviously and because they beat me in the numbers game last time MOS could be my partner because he lost due to Perry's interference at Dead End.

What d'ya reckon?

i ll definitely be up for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleydeering
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 pm

If my nose, shoulder, back and penis are heeled ill wrestle but probs not so dont book me LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

• Main Event - Scott Smith v Storm.

Storm says that he is "Too Damn good" for the Rainham title, and wants to exchange his rainham title shot with a world title shot, and shawn wilson says no. storm goes off on one and says he is getting treated unfair and all that, but says he has info about something personal of shawn wilson job and he threatens to tell the board of directors, so shawn comes up with an idea to stop storm telling the board, If storm wins the match, he can have a title shot at the next ppv, however if he looses the match he cant have a title shot for another year (or some shit).

Dizzy v L.v.G - No.1 Contender for RCWA Heavyweight Title (L.v.G wins)
    Dizzy and Scott are seen arriving into the royals and as they walk into the lift LVG overhears scott saying to dizzy that he will be the first man to challenge for his title, lvg comes over and issues dizzy a challenge for the number 1 contendership in a sportsman like way, dizzy is abit annoyed but accepts both men shake hands, as LVG turns away Dizzy nails LVG I drag dizzy off and we argue and end up breaking away. (if dizzy dont show, then it'll be ace v l.v.g) and the backstage segment will change a tad.

Ash Draven v L.v.G v Pezza - Shawn Wilson is backstage/or comes to the ring and gets in a convo/interupts with them both and says L.v.g wont be in this match but they have been nothing but a pain in the ass and must compete in a match together, and will be for the rainham title, perry wins (makes him look better beating a former world champ and gives him that champion advantage)

Spike v MOS v Jp Rogers.

Detonation title REMATCH - Brad Stunning v Brian Killjoy (brad wins, and brian nicks the belt, and is later seen doing some weird fucking promo with some weird goth fetish shit (whatever goths do these days).
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:54 pm

I really like that card Scott!
Seems the reasoning's been thought of really well matey Very Happy
The only things is, is that Perry and Ash have not been together very long so it would be a bit quick for them to be facing eachother because it could break the ties. BUT there could well be a way to work it so they are both associated at the end of it!

Discuss this children...
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Have to say Scott thats some pretty good thinking... wouldnt say id agree entirely with the matches (il put my ideas up another night when i havent just finished a 13 hour shift) but you have some superb ideas and thinking behind it.

Bare in mind i am available this weekend but then cant do the next 2 after that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 am

Which works out lovely, because we could have some crazy ass storyline to put you out for 2 weeks sarge.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 am

i dont mind doing whatever tbh
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:51 pm

I dont wanna sound like a dick but i maybe able to wrestle now lol, After this you guys wanna go pub to chill out ?
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

I can't make it this Sunday if there is an event guys! Mad
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

if u want to do the whole Draven vs Pezza idea, i think the best way to do it would be me demanding a title shot. GM Wilson accepts but instead of granting me a world title shot gives me a rainham title shot. And after the match perhaps both of us get laid out by MOS?
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Draven wrote:
if u want to do the whole Draven vs Pezza idea, i think the best way to do it would be me demanding a title shot. GM Wilson accepts but instead of granting me a world title shot gives me a rainham title shot. And after the match perhaps both of us get laid out by MOS?

Very good idea that however like lee i think its too early to do that yet as youve only just started the faction.

Also we might need another GM as we really really need someone who is there every week. It could work with 2 so when he isnt there we have another. As with Scotts idea and this idea a GM has to be there.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 am

cwxstorm wrote:
Draven wrote:

Very good idea that however like lee i think its too early to do that yet as youve only just started the faction.

Also we might need another GM as we really really need someone who is there every week. It could work with 2 so when he isnt there we have another. As with Scotts idea and this idea a GM has to be there.

who would it be tho? Jumper?? Loooooooooool
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 am

Swagger.
Back to top Go down
Sam Weston
Admin

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 am

Swagger's there even less than Michael though.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwa.forumotion.com
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 am

what about perry's girl charlotte?
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:23 am

We need someone who isnt a child Razz
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:25 am

I got charlotte as a interviewer, if she bumps up to GM she must be doing something right lol
Back to top Go down
Pezza

Pezza

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 6:44 am

Keep her as an interviewer
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:07 am

DIZZY!?
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 pm

I Think We Should Get Fat Shocker To Be GM!
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm

After the discussion i had with Bill earlier it seems as though the "Backyard" aspect of RCWA in terms of the running of Detonations and Supercards will be run by myself and Sam. And any live shows will be arranged and booked by Scott
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:10 pm

i would like to see a tournament to crown the new number 1 contender for the heavyweight title. Personally i think it would make it more interesting than just setting up a random 1 on 1 match for it. It will give it build up. i propose that it be Storm vs LvG in the final, with LvG being screwed by myself due to him eliminating me in an earlier round, queuing our rivalry to start up again. Also leading to a title showdown between Storm and Scott

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 pm

MY DICK IS MASSIVE
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:54 pm

We need to loose the naw look, been talking to farrell and he said rcwa is too much like naw?? don't just over fill the card because everyone wants a match, try and use your head abit and go "right first match should be a cruiser match because its fast and quick and will get everyone pumped to watch the second match", i also want a decent title run if thats cool. Smile

MORNING GUYS I JUST HAD A SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next Detonation... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Detonation...   Next Detonation... Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Detonation...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next