RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yesterday's show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joz darby

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks for having us down guys, I really enjoyed it!

Some things I'd like to see from now on:
- More Tag matches (when worked well, these are the best, watch ROH if you dont beleive me)
- Earlier finish time (this way, we can help with mats, instead of just rushing home. We will have a better atmosphere, and i wont get slaughtered when i arrive home gone 12)
- A new structure for shows:
This is how i'd like do try doing the next show, if those in charge want to?
Basically, we all get given like 2 hours to plan/mess around/eat/drink e.t.c.
Then, we run the show through as one big show, like a 2 min gap to get a drink or something, then BAM, next match. If you're not ready, just wing it. It isn't hard, me and jack did it for 15 mins at SBW, with 1 spot.
This way, atmosphere will be wicked, people dont get so nervous about their matches, and the day is happier. We'll also finish earlier.

Yeah BLAM, get back to me x
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

I love tag matches... never been in one in RCWA though so yeah that would be cool.

As for finishing earlier... that is always the plan but never seems to go that way. Unless you have someone take control and say right this is happening now etc.

It is right though, because now the early matches get far more atmosphere then the main events.
Back to top Go down
JackFox

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm happy to be a bossy cunt if needs be haha!

Ps, me and Storm both ordered hoes.... yet i didnt see them at yesterdays event.... what happening there?
Back to top Go down
Justin S

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 am

Sorry we couldn't make it guys, hope the event went well.
Back to top Go down
JackFox

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 am

Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 am

agreed i try this everytime but it just slows down....BTW Josh could you send me that tag match please mate
Back to top Go down
joz darby

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 am

Yeah man, i'm awaiting ash's angle, and im gonna integrate them into each other so i get the best angles of everything, then post a full match on the forum/youtube.
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:57 am

sweet, TBH im really thinking we should do a byw fed featuring CCW RCWA SBW and just do once a month shows on the mats and just do what we do best
Back to top Go down
joz darby

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

You mean, the basic idea behind CWA? The same CWA i got kicked out of after running the first show? lololol
Back to top Go down
JackFox

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Just keep it as RCWA and we come to you..... the reason I came back was to help rcwa after you lost Taylor and Scott, then Lee got fucked and had to drop the belt, so we came back..... so dont worry about another fed.
Back to top Go down
Scott

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:32 am

WHAT!?

They didnt "lose" me, billy just didnt tell me about the events and then started some huge fucking arguement about how it was all my fault lvg got concussed and then said he was sorry and had nothing to do with me?

I would come to your shows every week lads, but like im saying, someone doesnt want me there.

P.S - I'll be at the next one, i want JF. not in the bum, but in the same loving manner.
Back to top Go down
JackFox

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:18 pm

I would be very up for wrestling you Sir Smith..... though I dont want there to be any problems at the shows Embarassed I dont likes this fighting..... cant we all live in a dyslexi world of peace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yesterday's show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday's show   Yesterday's show Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday's show
Page 1 of 1