RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to address.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott

Something to address. Empty
PostSubject: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 am

Firsty, hello for all those that aren't "Pissed off at me"

Secondly I was going to come yesterday, but got a txt from billy saying that im not welcome and most the roster dont want me there (Is there any truth in this and if so, why?)

And thirdly has anyone noticed billy ripping alot of our moves and counters at naw and using them as his own? i have.

Fourthly, Billy why do we need space? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?

was fun, until i met you bill.

GOD why haven't i just found you and beat you already.
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 am

Billy never did like not being number 1 in the fed, jealous much?
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:00 am

Scott wrote:
And thirdly has anyone noticed billy ripping alot of our moves and counters at naw and using them as his own?

I haven't....
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:47 am

Troys armbar thing and brians cutter are for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 am

hmmmmmmmm NO, its a 360 umpitter, brian is cutter so LOL @ YOUR FACE, and two troys gave me the armbar so put that in your pipe and smoke it you fat fuck
Back to top Go down
ZOMG

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 am

scott fuck off.
Back to top Go down
joz darby

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:04 am

Lets be fair here, if Bill was to steal the 360 unprettier off anyone, it would be me and marsh, who stole it from 2KW back a year or 2 ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 am

So im jealous of an 18 year old who has 3 kids (2 of which arn't his own) living off benefits ??
yeah im soo jealous Rolling Eyes

scott sort your life out. im going out to work everyday earning myself money and im 16 your 18 and where is your life going?
Back to top Go down
Brooke i

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:15 am

WHAA!?

WOW how you would never say that to my face because your a pussy.

I dont accept any benefits what so ever (Oh btw your mum accepts benefits still, up until your 18, so put that in brookes sloppy cunt)

Bill, does it matter if my kids aren't mine? surely that takes balls to take on someone elses kids. , its a family that i didnt have growing up, unlike you who has been wrapped in cotton wall all his life, get to grips with reality and know the facts you stupid cunt.. Oh my family is doing fine, my mrs is currently at uni studing midwifey and im currently training to be a trainee paparazi.

only benefits we get is the benefits your own mother gets.

Oh btw, i didnt take to kindly to this, please watch your back.

And to clear up your little job theory, i have worked since i was 14 years old having stuggled for a decent fucking life (which i have now).

If you want to take this personal billy, i'll take it personal with you. its completely up to you, but if you want me to come down and smash your face in then by all means carry on, but be very very careful about what you write and who you piss off.
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:17 am

Brooke is a dirty little whore (was my forum name btw) not brooke i
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Scott...Do Us All A Favour And Fuck Off TBH...You Piss Alot Of People INCLUDING Me...Your One Of The Main Reasons I Left RCWA...No Matter What I Did, No Matter If I Had People Telling Me That I Was Getting Better, Theres Always You With The Smug Lil Smile On Your Face...I'm Getting Sick Of People Walking Over Me Like A Fucking Carpet And I Aint Taking It Anymore! ESPECIALLY NOT YOU! Who The Fuck So You Think You Are? Just Because You Wrestled For Shitty Old CWE In Clacton Makes You Better Than Everyone Else? Nah!! 01-21-DO ONE!
Back to top Go down
Josh is

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:43 pm

That is ONE BIG LIE. Stop jumping on the bandwagon and looking for an easy way for everyone to love you josh, but yet again you make a complete cock out of yourself like you do all the time, the reason you left rcwa is because you were gettring the piss ripped out of you by everyone, even when you came to mine you got RIPPED. "when people tell me im getting better you bring me down" erm exuse me? when did i even talk to you? and when did i help you with you ? and how many times did you just wanna fuck around with your fat mate? You cant wrestle because you dont listen, and your not improving at all, you have been have the same level for 2 years.

You have no place in this arguement, stop looking for a way to get on everyones good books because slagging me off isnt going to get your over.

LULZ? cwe? what the hell does that make me better?

what? What makes me better than everyone else is the fact iv'e wrestled for almost 6 years, i take loads of risks when i can be assed, i'm one of the best pure wrestlers in the uk, i had a decent run in indy, iv'e promoted shows.

You know why this all kicked off josh? because billy started it? and now im ending it?

Don't reply, because i'll just remember it like a sad bastard.
Back to top Go down
~SCOTT

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:10 am

lol i cant belive your joining the bandwagon josh.

you are a fag.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 am

EXACTLY MY POINT! You Think Your Better Than Everyone Esle Because You've Wrestled Indy And Yet You Have Bill Who's Hit The Pro Run! Bill Is Better Than You! We All Know It! Just Get A Life And Fuck Off...
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 am

~SCOTT wrote:
lol i cant belive your joining the bandwagon josh.

you are a fag.

I Cant Believe You Havent Got The Point No One Likes You...Your A Cunt...End Of
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 am

Wow hard too beileve this started because i forgot to tell Scott about an event. Well goes to show you this is the biggest backstabbing business in the world.
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 am

And now you admit that billy, your a stupid stupid boy. You need to sort it out and talk to me, you need to look back and this whole thing and realize that i have done fuck all?

And josh, i'm liked by alot of people, however you have no reason to point your nose where it doesnt belong, you are only replying back to this topic to try and get an excuse to get people to like you, your only bitter because i told your mum you were well fat and couldnt wrestle.

Oh btw I'm not arrogant dude, i'm just better than you, get used to not ever being able to wrestle, you might as well give up already seeing as you actually haven't improved in what? 2 years? THATS HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN . If anyone is arrogant its you my friend, the ammount of times me, billy, dizzy, taylor, anyone trys to teach you something new, you go and do the complete opposite and don't listen, in my books thats being disrespectful.

Dont reply with some bitter reply about how you think im a cunt josh, ur a pointless cretin.
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 am

do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to address.   Something to address. Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to address.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCWA  :: Upcoming events-
Jump to: