RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Placement of moves.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Trapper

Placement of moves. Empty
PostSubject: Placement of moves.   Placement of moves. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:12 am

Iv'e noticed lately with myself, that alot of my moves are being placed in matches very wrong at times and iv'e noticed alot of guys are doing the same, we need to help each other out and maybe edit the music videos so they have all the right placements.

For example i had a blinding match with pezza on sunday but there were afew things that didnt make sense, pezza hits me with a MASSIVE lariot, then gets me up and does a scoop slam? i just landed perry on his head with a californian brainbuster, then to get him up and do a neckbreaker?

We need to sort this out guys. Smile

mr.rcwachampion/scottsmith
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: Placement of moves.   Placement of moves. EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:41 am

I agree a hell of a lot with this!
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: Placement of moves.   Placement of moves. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 am

I agree wit all of this, but i dont think ive ever mis-placed a move, ive enjoy all of my matches coz i think it has good structure
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

PostSubject: Re: Placement of moves.   Placement of moves. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Interesting point....

For me it depends who im wrestling in front of. A byw crowd is far different from a live crowd. Il always try and plan the bigger stuff towards the end....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Placement of moves.   Placement of moves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Placement of moves.
Page 1 of 1