RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RCWA Stubbers Assults 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

RCWA Stubbers Assults 2009 Empty
PostSubject: RCWA Stubbers Assults 2009   RCWA Stubbers Assults 2009 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Stubbers 24th to 26th July

This is to the drama group but features everything you get when wrestling.

Forget the Bahamas’ forget Spain or Greece. Who needs them when we`ve got sunny i`m a celebrity get me outta here stubbers. This year we`ve gone totally nuts & hired the whole camp. To refresh your memories, campers are to arrive Friday evening from 5:30 pm. Their tents will be ready and waiting for them and they will be told which one they have been allocated. (We do try our very best to ensure children are placed with the friends of their choice). They will be given a light supper later in the evening but it is probably best they have something more substantial to eat before arrival.

Saturday morning we are up quite early and after a full cooked breakfast it’s off on our first adventure. We return for lunch and then relax, play some games, i.e. rounders, basketball, volleyball etc. There are also some bouncy castles and fun and games, (which usually involves getting soaked, so don’t forget your swimwear!) Late afternoon over to the lake for the banana boat ride - your child will require old clothing for this and old footwear, i.e. old plimsolls or trainers or aqua shoes.

Saturday evening we will be having a BBQ and camper’s families are welcome. All campers will be provided with their food and there will be quality burgers and sausages for sale at a very reasonable price for the guests to purchase should they wish to.

In the evening we have a good old sing song around the campfire toasting marshmallows.

Sunday morning – time to pack up camp, please pick your very tired and exhausted love ones up no later than 12 noon.

All meals are included within the price but there will also be a small tuck shop where your child will be able to purchase sweets and drinks.

I have attached a suggested list of things your children should bring with them to camp. We have our First Aider, Christine Langan, staying at camp with us, please can you ensure if your child brings any medication or asthma pumps with them, they have their name clearly written on them with instructions for dispensing, and they are handed to Christine upon their arrival.
Very mind full that everyone is struggling at the moment we are keeping the price the same as last year.ALL THIS FOR JUST £50 FOR A FUN FILLED WEEKEND AWAY.HOPE YOU CAN COME! Please could we have a£25 deposit which i am afraid is non returnable by Mon 1st June AT THE VERY LATEST THANKYOU.
Suggested clothing and items required

Warm clothing to sleep in
Sleeping bag and pillow
Torch
Swimwear and towel
Old clothes and shoes for banana boat ride
Old clothes for camp – layers i.e. T-shirts, jumpers,
shorts, trousers.
Sun cream
Toiletries (there are showers on site)
Trainers or comfy shoes

We would advise not to bring any expensive items such as jewellery, mobile phones, i-pods and MP3 players, we cannot be responsible if any items are lost or stolen, remember we are not the only people on the camp site!

WHOS IN ?
Back to top Go down

RCWA Stubbers Assults 2009
Page 1 of 1