RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.

Go down 
+2
joz darby
Mr Trapper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Trapper

YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. Empty
PostSubject: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello guys, basically im going to get wrestlers to rehearse in match order before the show, everyone will have a slot time and you will have 15-20 mins each to rehearse. Entrance's, promos, everything. pretty much the whole show will be rehearsed before hand so everyone is confident at what they are doing. also tell other wrestlers what body part your working on so they dont do the same.

Matches/Promos:

Richard Parliment comes out and heats up the crowd and talks trash blah blah, scott smith comes out and says if he wants to run his mouth then he'll make a match tonight for the ywa/rcwa championship and give the rcwa/ywa fans what they want. (hopefully parliment can make it)

Cruiserweight opener.
Ace Pain v MOS - I want a nice quick 5-8 min long match, don't over do it though, dont try any death drops, no REDIC stiffness either. just a nice little match to get the crowd itching for more.

Pezza suppliment promo/match -

Pezza v ???

i'll edit when i have more ideas.
Back to top Go down
joz darby

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Hey Guys.

Yeah i know there's been bickering e.t.c between both our feds, but hey, that's life.
Basically, I'd just like to offer myself up for any of your pro shows. Obviously I'm not a priority or anything, but I just generally need to wrestle! And You guys, unlike my SBW mates, actually still wrestle away from NAW. So yeah, if its OK, I'd like to come along, have some fun, job loads, and take a shit in those lovely community center toilets you have in each place.

Hopefully someone replies, lmao. Try and catch me on MSN if you can.
much love x
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 pm

What have you done for me lately
Back to top Go down
joz darby

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Dropped the fusion title. I could go into detail about that but i won't, haha.

I'm not going to beg to be on your shows. If I'm not wanted then thats fine, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Mr Trapper wrote:
Hello guys, basically im going to get wrestlers to rehearse in match order before the show, everyone will have a slot time and you will have 15-20 mins each to rehearse. Entrance's, promos, everything. pretty much the whole show will be rehearsed before hand so everyone is confident at what they are doing. also tell other wrestlers what body part your working on so they dont do the same.

Matches/Promos:

Richard Parliment comes out and heats up the crowd and talks trash blah blah, scott smith comes out and says if he wants to run his mouth then he'll make a match tonight for the ywa/rcwa championship and give the rcwa/ywa fans what they want. (hopefully parliment can make it)

Cruiserweight opener.
Ace Pain v MOS - I want a nice quick 5-8 min long match, don't over do it though, dont try any death drops, no REDIC stiffness either. just a nice little match to get the crowd itching for more.

Pezza suppliment promo/match -

Pezza v ???

i'll edit when i have more ideas.

When is it going to be?
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 am

I didn't realise that was Josh!!!
Hello mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
joz darby

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 am

Haha, I was hoping some people would work it out from the 'Joz' bit Razz How are you doing my good sir? x

Last edited by joz darby on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam Weston
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 am

Josh should be welcomed down at this event. geek
Back to top Go down
https://rcwa.forumotion.com
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 am

I think Josh should be welcomed down at all events!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.   YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan. Empty

Back to top Go down

YWA/RCWA Live Event Plan.
Page 1 of 1