RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead end stips.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Trapper

Dead end stips. Empty
PostSubject: Dead end stips.   Dead end stips. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 am

Personally think having 3 no dq matches on the card is really really stupid, the main event is a last man standing match and if all the matches before then are going to use tacs and anything you can get your hands on, then the main event is gonna look so shit because everyone has already used everything and the realism of it would be stupid. i dont want to sound like im ranting on but i just think mos and draven shouldn't be a no dq and the cwx rules triple threat should have a limit on what they can use, kendo sticks, chairs, bits of wood, stuff like that. sorry if that sounds cuntish, which i dont mean to come across . but the live shows DIED because of this. If someone was in the same position as me and was in the main event and trying to get across to be the last man standing, i think they would understand. it really takes the realism away from the match.

Hope you guys can understand.

Scott x
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

Dead end stips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end stips.   Dead end stips. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:32 pm

I understand and agree.
Back to top Go down
Mr Trapper

Dead end stips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end stips.   Dead end stips. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead end stips. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead end stips.   Dead end stips. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead end stips.
Page 1 of 1