RCWA
RCWA
RCWA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fed forum for RCWA wrestling

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is everyones ?

Go down 
+5
LvG
Josh
Pezza
Draven
Sam Weston
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Weston
Admin

What is everyones ? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 am

problem with jack fox ? Legit, when he comes down to events your all up his arse then when you don't see him you all go and bitch about him ? Bill one minute you say you hate him then you say you dont ? Brooke obv hates him but thats her own fault and now apparently Perry does aswell ? I like jack but is it just me or am i like the only one who doesn't have a problem with the guy, cos to me it seems your all being immature towards him ?
Back to top Go down
https://rcwa.forumotion.com
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:18 am

Sam Weston wrote:
problem with jack fox ? Legit, when he comes down to events your all up his arse then when you don't see him you all go and bitch about him ? Bill one minute you say you hate him then you say you dont ? Brooke obv hates him but thats her own fault and now apparently Perry does aswell ? I like jack but is it just me or am i like the only one who doesn't have a problem with the guy, cos to me it seems your all being immature towards him ?

the problem with Jack as he seems to have got a bit cocky n arrogant since he got over. I remember when me n Troy first went Southampton and he wasnt really rated by his own fed, no doubt he has worked hard over the last year. However i think he has lost sight of who his real mates are. Thats just my opinion, i maybe wrong but oh well
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleydeering
Sam Weston
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:27 am

Fair enough but with the bit with him cocky and arrogant since he got over ? i can truthfully say that everyone of us who has got into NAW has all changed when it comes to wrestling, jack isn't the only one.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwa.forumotion.com
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:29 am

Sam Weston wrote:
Fair enough but with the bit with him cocky and arrogant since he got over ? i can truthfully say that everyone of us who has got into NAW has all changed when it comes to wrestling, jack isn't the only one.

true but i just seemed to notice jack more, i dont know why
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleydeering
Pezza

Pezza

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 am

I dont like fox cause he kept telling my aunt to fuck off...
thats my reason.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am

I Don't Like Jack Fox Cause He's A Girl
Back to top Go down
LvG

LvG

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

I have no problem with him...
Back to top Go down
cwxstorm

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Hit me for real in a match whivch didnt impress me tooo much....

Does come across as very arrogant but i dont really know him well to be honest to make a judgement
Back to top Go down
SBW_Marsh

SBW_Marsh

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 am

Jack Fox is a Cunt
But i love him Smile
Back to top Go down
Ace Pain

Ace Pain

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:42 am

Ive sorted things out with the chick since brooke and me split
Back to top Go down
JackFox

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 1:51 pm

YAY! Its all about me lol!
I have got abit cocky tbf, but thats just me at the end of the day.... I'll try toning it down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones ?   What is everyones ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is everyones ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RCWA  :: RCWA-
Jump to: